19 March 2009

Drunk

Go away, I'm pissed.

I really can't be bothered to talk to you, because I've had a teensy bit too much ale, and quite frankly, I'm disappointed with myself.

I made myself a promise (not a resolution!), that I would refrain from heavy boozing on school nights, and up until this point, have managed this.

But today I went to the pub straight from work, and stayed there until chucking out time. A couple turned into a few, and then to some, until I finally hit several.

I blame nobody but myself. At any pint/point I could have just walked away, but never said no (actually I think I did, but pints kept appearing, so it would have been rude not to drink them).

The sad thing is what I drunk tonight would have been a walk in the park this time last year, but I am so not match fit that the mere sniff of a barmaids apron seems to send me a bit squiffy these days.

So I go to bed, pissed, but happy that I am now a cheap date. The only time I've come close to hitting 21 units in a week this year was at Matt's stag do. I'm an overweight lightweight. A 16 stone 2 pot screamer. The naysayer on a Leo Sayer. I can not just no longer hold the booze, I can't even pick it up any more.

Probably a good thing, I really can't tell. All I know is I want crisps, and my bed.

Now fuck off and leave me alone, I'm off to bed , and I know I'm going to feel like shit tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Asics Shoes stores, make sure that North Face Jackets you have Cheap Hogan Shoes an idea in mind of how much you are willing to spend for true religion jeans your clothing. Choose an online store Moncler Sale that sells high quality Franklin Marshall Hoodies clothing but at a very affordable price.

    ReplyDelete