I don´t know how long for, so I´ll keep it short and sweet.
Things that I have learnt this week....
- Brazil is a fucking long way away
- Matt has married into a minted family
- Just because the whiskey and champagne are free, it doesn´t mean you have to drink it all
- Vomiting with larangytus only makes things worse
- I look very good in the traditional Brazilian speedoes (wait for the photo´s girls)
- An all you can eat Charcuscarria means just that, and I can eat alot
- Watching Flamengo vs Fluminese at The Maracana is like watching a big firm derby in Glasgow, only a lot more exciting, and much more dangerous, especially if you are a gringo
- Shouting at the football with a vomit scarred throat that was already fucked will leave you completely unable to speak
- I am probably just as scared of cable cars as I am rope bridges.
- Brazilian women will wear anything, irrepective of how large their arse is
- Hotels with swimming pools on the roof overlooking 2 miles of golden Cococabana sands are pretty cool, especially when there is a waiter bringing fresh cold beer
- Caiparinias have alot of alcohol in them
I´m off to catch the tail end of Liverpool Chelsea before I get booted off this PC.