16 June 2009

S.O.S.

Mamma Mia!


Work conference in Manchester + post dinner live ABBA tribute band = Hell on Earth.

Voulez vous?

No I fucking would not!

The fun police are after me to try to make me dance, but just as sure as Charlie don't surf, and White men can't jump, Slippy don't disco.

I'm hiding in my room under the pretense of taking more anti-biotics - long story, I'll fill you in tomorrow when I can blog from a proper computer rather than the itty bitty touch screen on my phone.

Suffice to say it is not my hand this time, but an ear that is threatening to turn my head a bit Merricky.

The biggest problem is that I demand more booze, but the fun police are patrolling the bar.

I'm just going to have to take a chance, take a chance, take a take a chance chance .......

No comments:

Post a Comment